[g-a-devel]Source of mouse:button events

Bonsoir,
There is something I do not understand about mouse:button events :
Why do I only get the root application as the source of the event ?
I'd have been much more intersted by the widget being clicked on !
Some widget get the focus after the event, so I know that they got the
clic, but others don't (menu items, or widgets already focused).

Is there any obvious way to know which widget is being clicked on ?

Thanks for any hint.

Bernard