Re: [g-a-devel]Source of mouse:button events

Hi Bernard:

Some events, for instance key events and 'device' events such as mouse:,
are application-independant.  The event notification is intended to
inform you of the state of the device, not of an application.
Applications are responsible for relaying any subsequent state changes.

Different application toolkits and even different applications treat
such events differently, which is one reason why it is not feasible to
report the direct relationship between a device event and a widget in a
toolkit-independent way.

What is it that you are trying to monitor?

regards

Bill