Re: [g-a-devel]java-access-bridge

Thank you for your reply.

Le Jeudi 25 Septembre 2003 16:05, Bill Haneman a écrit :
> Bernard:
>
> We catch exceptions (one should always catch them in Java!) but
> since we print a stack trace, they are not expected in normal
> operation.  If you are seeing them there there is probably an
> underlying bug.

OK. It may be related to the "bug" (?) I reported earlier to the list
about lack of charset convertion to UTF-8 from OO.org to at-spi.
My at-spi application as no reliable way to know the charset of
incoming strings: they are in UTF-8 from gnome apps, for from the app
LC_ when using gnome-java-bridge. At least with OO.org, I did not
check with java applications.

Dunno what to do about it...

Bernard