[g-a-devel]Re: gnopernicus question: why only report selection on combox.

Hi,

Because in other cases this event is followed by a focus: event. In case of
menus after a selection-changed event for the menu a focus: event for new
focused item will came. So, gnopernicus is interested by this event only in
case of combos.

If you know a case in which gnopernicus is not working properly, please let me
know.

Regards,
Remus