Re: [g-a-devel]Re: Request to apply patch for bug #108664 in gnopernicus

Hi,
	You should email the entire release-team list with queries like this.
There are several people there who approve patches ...

	See my attached approval for the patch for #108664. As for the other
"Code changes in gnopernicus" patch, I think Murray's point is that this
is a simple build fix so you do not need release team approval.

On Wed, 2003-09-03 at 14:42, Paul Sprencz wrote:
> Hi Mark,
>
> We are still waiting for the second approval from the release team for two
> patches. Murray Cumming approved both patches.
> The first request are fix the issues in presentation and in speech. (title:
> Code changes in gnopernicus)
> The second request is fix the issue of numpad  (title:  [g-a-devel]Request
> to apply patch for bug #108664 in gnopernicus)
> We have few days before the release and these patches are very importants
> for gnopernicus.
>
> Thank you very much.
>
> Best Regards
> Paul Sprencz