[g-a-devel]Re: Request to apply patch for bug #108664

Hi Padraig,

On Fri, 2003-08-29 at 14:33, padraig o'briain wrote:
> We have the attached patch for bug #108664. This bug blocks a number of
> gnopernicus bugs and has been tested by the gnopernicus team.
>
> Permission to apply is requested.

	#108664 is a pretty huge bug to read. Please try and help us make a
decision by giving us the following information:

 * What does this patch fix and what are the consequences to the user
   if this patch doesn't get in ?

 * In a nutshell what does the patch do ?

 * How well tested is this patch ?

 * In your estimation how much risk is there that this patch, will
   cause serious regressions/bugs in other areas ?

Thanks,
Mark.