[g-a-devel]New User and his questions

Hello,

as I am new to this list I'd like to introduce myself a bit. I am a
physicist, although I now work for the faculty of computer science of
the university of Karlsruhe. Our institute is being called "Study Centre
for visually impaired students" (see .sig). After hearing about accessi-
bility on Gnome for quite some time I was very enthousiastic when I saw
Gnopernicus running at the CSUN. My first involvement should now be the
installation of Gnopernicus on at least one machine at our institute.

I have two machines to offer:

IBM compatible, SuSE 8.1 (heavily updated), Gnome 2.0 running but 2.2
is on the way

SUN SparcStation, Solaris 9, Gnome 2.0

Can someone please give me a hint where to find some information about
compilation/installation of Gnopernicus? We compiled it, but it doesn't
work as expected (we tried this on the Linux-Box). Does Gnopernicus
work with Gnome 2.0 on the SUN or do I have to use Gnome 2.2? The docu-
mentation is not one of the strongest part here, as far as I know. I'm
willing to help here a bit.

Thanks for any help!

Bye

Michael

Dipl. Phys. Michael Zacherle    zacherle szs uni-karlsruhe de
Studienzentrum für Sehgeschädigte, Universität Karlsruhe (TH)
Engesserstraße 4,          76128 Karlsruhe,           Germany
Tel.: (+49) 721/608-2760              Fax: (+49) 721/608-2020