[g-a-devel]gtkhtml accessibility implementation questions

Hi, Bill and gtkhtml authors

 I find  the current gtkhtml accessibility implementation code is
different with other module's.

 Gail for gtk  and libgail-Gnome for libbonoboui are both implemented as
GtkModule as well as Gnome-accessibility-support-library. They both
supply the GtkModule Init entry function and Gnome_accessibility init
entry function.

 But gtkhtml-a11y currently supplies neither of  two kinds of hooked
function. It initialize the gtkhtml-a11y part in the class_init of class
"gtkhtml". (see gtkhtml.c)

  Because I am not very familiar with gtkhtml codes, Can anyone confirm
what I conclues?

  Bill, do you think accessibility implementation can be done in this
way instead of as a module? And does it mean the accessibility will be a
build-in part of gtkhtml?

Regards
Gilbert