Re: [g-a-devel]gnopernicus problem

On Mon, 2003-02-24 at 09:44, Michael Meeks wrote:
> Hi Robert,

Hi Robert:

> On Fri, 2003-02-21 at 15:43, Robert Murray wrote:
> > Ok, I will try. Does the submit bug report require any interaction?
> > I'm blind so I have to rely on the limited feedback from gnopernicus.
> > BTW it was gnopernicus that crashed, srcore kept running.  Srcore
> > works ok on it's own (at least for a few minutes, but I'll come to
> > that after I get gnopernicus gui working.)
>
> 	Ah ... wow - it's slightly harder to report bugs in the a11y
> infrastructure, since you need it to work to use 'bug-buddy' really. So
> I guess you need to attach gdb to the process you're interested in (from
> the console), and when it crashes type 'bt' and paste the contents into
> a mail - prolly the best plan.

An alternative, if you have a working console (emacspeak, Windows box,
etc.) is to try submitting your bugzilla report via lynx or the
emacspeak web browser.  I think you should still be able to use the
bugzilla "attach a file" feature to add a stack trace that you've saved
to a file.  However I personally haven't tried lynx+bugzilla, please let
us know how that works for you if you try it.

Marc, how do you do this?

best regards,

Bill

--