[g-a-devel]gnopernicus problem

Hi

I am using gnome 2.2 from Debian unstable, with at-spi, gnome-speech
and gnopernicus compiled from cvs.

When I start gnopernicus, srcore seams to start ok, but the gui
doesn't appear, and the crash dialog comes up.  Gnopernicus speaks the
three buttons in this dialog when I hit tab, so it is at least
partially working.

I get the following messages from gnopernicus:

Bonobo accessibility support initialized
GTK Accessibility Module initialized
About to register application
Application registered & listening
Atk Accessibilty bridge initialized

**********************
* SCREEN READER CORE *
**********************

** ERROR **: Can't encode unknown type -1073748008
aborting...
Bonobo accessibility support initialized
GTK Accessibility Module initialized
About to register application
Application registered & listening
Bonobo accessibility support initialized
GTK Accessibility Module initialized
Atk Accessibilty bridge initialized
About to register application
Application registered & listening
Atk Accessibilty bridge initialized

**GNOPERNICUS-MESSAGE**
        speech initialization succeded

**GNOPERNICUS-WARNING**spgs.c:81
        Exception "Unknown CORBA exception id:
'IDL:omg.org/CORBA/NO_IMPLEMENT:1
.0'" occured at line 429.

** (srcore:16929): WARNING **: : invalid CORBA_TCKind, lkind=65801

I also compiled atk and gail from cvs, but it made no difference.
Does gnopernicus require any other bits of gnome to be compiled from
cvs?

Regards

Rob