Re: [g-a-devel]gnopernicus problem

Hi Robert,

On Fri, 2003-02-21 at 15:43, Robert Murray wrote:
> Ok, I will try. Does the submit bug report require any interaction?
> I'm blind so I have to rely on the limited feedback from gnopernicus.
> BTW it was gnopernicus that crashed, srcore kept running.  Srcore
> works ok on it's own (at least for a few minutes, but I'll come to
> that after I get gnopernicus gui working.)

	Ah ... wow - it's slightly harder to report bugs in the a11y
infrastructure, since you need it to work to use 'bug-buddy' really. So
I guess you need to attach gdb to the process you're interested in (from
the console), and when it crashes type 'bt' and paste the contents into
a mail - prolly the best plan.

	Thanks,