Re: [g-a-devel]Re: A accessibility question for evolution calendar

On Tue, 2003-08-19 at 11:47, Bolian Yin wrote:
>  I am asking for help how to notify that.  I am afraid there will be
> too many accessible objects if create one for each half hour peroid.

	Hahaha ;-) I shall make another "only have accessibles for visible
children" notch in my bedstead.

	Then again - perhaps if we had a 64bit index into 'getChildAtIndex(n)'
we could represent all eternity in half hour chunks; getChildCount
returning 4bn^2.

	Hmm ;->

		Michael (being typically unhelpful).

--
 michael ximian com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot