Re: [g-a-devel]Re: A accessibility question for evolution calendar

Padraig,

There is no accessible object to each half hour period now.  They are drawn (in the example) by the day view widget.  I think when the selection changes, the day view widget can send some signal to notify the change.  I am asking for help how to notify that.  I am afraid there will be too many accessible objects if create one for each half hour peroid.

-Bolian

Padraig O'Briain wrote:
Bolian,

It looks like Ctrl+DownArrow adds a half hour period to the selected period and
Ctrl+UpArrow removes a half hour period from the selected period.

Are there accessible objects corresponding to each half hour period?

How do you represent selecion and desceleion of a single half hour period using
DownArrrow and UpArrow?

Padraig