Re: [g-a-devel]gnome-mag IDL

On Wed, 2002-09-18 at 10:11, Michael Meeks wrote:
> Hi Bill,
>
> On Tue, 2002-09-17 at 18:11, Bill Haneman wrote:
> > Michael, does this seem OK or should I call it something like
> > MagRectBounds or MagLongBounds ?  Perhaps there is another way of
> > putting it in Magnifier's scope without colliding with some future GNOME
> > "RectBounds" struct...
>
> 	All the interfaces and structures should be in the GNOME_Magnifier
> scope - that is the space you have reserved, thus:

> module GNOME {
> module Magnifier {

Yes, of course.  You hadn't commented on this before so I was not sure
you had an issue with the "Magnifier" object (as opposed to the
Magnifier module) being in the GNOME scope.

This leads to the unfelicitous GNOME_Magnifier_Magnifier construction,
of course :-/

but that's the price for playing nicely with a C component system ;-)

thanks

-Bill