Re: [g-a-devel]accessibility gconf key

Sorry, my mail client wrapped the lines.  Here it is as an attachment.
Sorry to waste your time.

Simon Bates wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I have written a very simple shell script for checking and setting the
> gconf accessibility key.  I have included it here just in case anyone
> else might find it useful.
>
> Usage:
>
> To check the current value:
>
> $ gnome-accessibility
>
> To turn accessibility on:
>
> $ gnome-accessibility on
>
> To turn accessibility off:
>
> $ gnome-accessibility off
>
> Simon.

#!/bin/sh

if test $# -eq 0
	then gconftool-2 -g /desktop/gnome/interface/accessibility
fi

if test $# -eq 1
	then if test $1 = on -o $1 = true
		then gconftool-2 -s /desktop/gnome/interface/accessibility \
		                 -t bool true
	elif test $1 = off -o $1 = false
		then gconftool-2 -s /desktop/gnome/interface/accessibility \
		                 -t bool false
	else echo gnome-accessibility: unknown command $1
	fi
fi