Re: [g-a-devel]accessibility gconf key

Hi everyone,

I have written a very simple shell script for checking and setting the
gconf accessibility key.  I have included it here just in case anyone
else might find it useful.

Usage:

To check the current value:

$ gnome-accessibility

To turn accessibility on:

$ gnome-accessibility on

To turn accessibility off:

$ gnome-accessibility off

Simon.

----

#!/bin/sh

if test $# -eq 0
        then gconftool-2 -g /desktop/gnome/interface/accessibility
fi

if test $# -eq 1
        then if test $1 = on -o $1 = true
                then gconftool-2 -s
/desktop/gnome/interface/accessibility \
                                 -t bool true
        elif test $1 = off -o $1 = false
                then gconftool-2 -s
/desktop/gnome/interface/accessibility \
                                 -t bool false
        else echo gnome-accessibility: unknown command $1
        fi
fi

----