[g-a-devel]Re: "Helen Keller Achievement Award" credits GNOME Accessibility

On Wed, 2002-09-11 at 11:44, Bill Haneman wrote:
> Hi:
>
> I am delighted to relay the news that the "GNOME Accessibility
> Architecture" has been singled out in this year's "Helen Keller
> Achievement Award in Technology", one of the annual "Helen Keller
> Awards" presented by the American Foundation for the Blind.

Bill -
Congratulations to you and all the other folks who worked so hard on
this. I know there is a very practical economic argument in favor of
this work, because of government contracts, but more importantly I feel
really proud because it's the Right Thing To Do.
Cheers,
John
--
John Fleck
http://www.inkstain.net http://www.abqjournal.com

"Sometimes, a diner is all about the mac and cheese."
  - Zippy the Pinhead