Re: [g-a-devel]atk_image_get_image_position

On Pá, 2002-05-03 at 03:54, Padraig O'Briain wrote:
> I am trying to figure out what this function should return and whether it should
> differ from atk_component_get_position. Currently we do not have any
> implementation for this function in GAIL. Should this function return the same
> value as atk_component_get_position()?

I have implemented this method in gtkhtml1 returning actual position of
image without border and spacing and atk_component_get_position returns
position including border and spacing.

+<--atk_component_get_position------------------------------+
|                        <vspace>                           |
|         | +<--atk_image_get_position ---------+ |         |

Cheers
Radek