Re: [g-a-devel]atk_image_get_image_position

Yes, this makes sense if we have such information available. If we don't have any more information about the image's placement within the component, then returning the same values probably makes sense...

Marc

At 10:55 AM 5/3/2002 +0100, Bill Haneman wrote:
On Fri, 2002-05-03 at 08:54, Padraig O'Briain wrote:
> I am trying to figure out what this function should return and whether it should
> differ from atk_component_get_position. Currently we do not have any
> implementation for this function in GAIL. Should this function return the same
> value as atk_component_get_position()?

No, it should return the position of the contained image rather than the
host component position.  So if there's an icon on a button, the icon's
position (and extents, size, etc.) should be returned using the same
coord type rules, etc. as for component.  Generally that means that
image_position.x >= component_position.x, etc.

-Bill