Re: [g-a-devel]gnome-cd : theme compliance

> for example.  If gnome-cd is just using a PNG for the display backdrop,
> it presumably wouldn't be able to adjust accordingly in that case.

It can be changed to accomodate your accessibity wishes. It's just not
done, cos I don't really know what accessibility would require.

iain
--
"And while we were sleeping they even took our neighbourhoods away, and
everything turned into Disneyland and marionettes and chipboard and