Re: [g-a-devel]AccessibleTable warning..

Hi Mukund,

On Mon, 2002-03-25 at 14:59, Mukund wrote:
> The calls AccessibleTable_getNSelectedColumns and
> AccessibleTable_getNSelectedRows on a AccessibleTable object fails (ret
> = -1) which is OK. But they generate the following warnings (apparently
> from cspi-bonobo.c):
>
> Warning: AT-SPI error: getNSelectedColumns: Unknown CORBA exception id:
> 'IDL:CORBA/NO_IMPLEMENT:1.0'
> Warning: AT-SPI error: getNSelectedRows: Unknown CORBA exception id:
> 'IDL:CORBA/NO_IMPLEMENT:1.0'
>
> Is that an indication of any potential problem ?

	Yes - these methods are not implemented in at-spi/libspi/table.c NB.
you can get the same NO_IMPLEMENT exception if you try and invoke a
method on the wrong interface, eg. a Table method on a plain Accessible.

	Please don't distract from the other bits though - I'm desperately
hoping we will have a working StateSet cspi API soon - which is far more
important ;-)