Re: [g-a-devel]Clarification on gtkoptionmenu keynav.

Narayana Pattipati <narayana pattipati wipro com> writes:

>   Discussion was about implementing Home/End keys for navigation among
>   the menuitems in gtkoptionmenu. I am facing a problem in the
> implementation.
>   The code for navigation among menuitems is same for other kinds of
>   menus(drop-down/popup etc.) also. So Home/End navigation may affect
> the
>   dynamic key shortcut assignment in other kinds of menus(User may want
> to assign
>   Home/End as dynamic key shortcut).
>
>   So is it Ok if I check for the flag which corresponds to the
>   'gtk-can-change-accels' and allow the navigation with Home/End only if
> the
>   flag is not set ON.??

Oh, I see. I think you can have your keybinding signal (the one you
use to connect to the binding set) return a boolean value,
FALSE indicates that the keybinding was ignored and the key should
be passed through. So then you return FALSE if the menu supports
dynamic accel changing.

I don't think you want the value of gtk-can-change-accels, rather you
want the per-menu setting... I don't remember the function for that.

Havoc