Re: [g-a-devel]Clarification on gtkoptionmenu keynav.

Hi Havoc,

Thanks for your inputs. Please look for my inlined comments.

Regards,
Narayana.

> > >   How do I set the dynamic key assignment feature on/off.?? Can somebody
> > >   tell me the flag(s) used in the source code which corresponds to this
> > >   feature. ??

> The user can turn it on/off via a setting in ~/.gtkrc-2.0
> "gtk-can-change-accels = 0" or "= 1"
>
> For option menus it's always off though. (I don't know if you're
> talking about option menus, other than Subject:)

  Discussion was about implementing Home/End keys for navigation among
  the menuitems in gtkoptionmenu. I am facing a problem in the
implementation.
  The code for navigation among menuitems is same for other kinds of
  menus(drop-down/popup etc.) also. So Home/End navigation may affect
the
  dynamic key shortcut assignment in other kinds of menus(User may want
to assign
  Home/End as dynamic key shortcut).

  So is it Ok if I check for the flag which corresponds to the
  'gtk-can-change-accels' and allow the navigation with Home/End only if
the
  flag is not set ON.??