Re: [g-a-devel]Need clarification on toolbar key navigation.

Narayana Pattipati wrote:

> If I have a toolbar where some widgets can become insensitive
> based on the functionality, what should be the behaviour of
> navigation with Left/Right arrows.?? If there is an insensitive
> widget next to the widget with focus, what should happen when I
> press Left arrow.?? I feel focus should be given to the next
> sensitive widget by skipping the insensitive widget.

Yes, that sounds correct.

A related question is what should happen if the toolbar button actually
becomes insensitive *while* it has focus... for example, the "Stop
page has finished loading.

Is this situation currently handled sensibly by default, or do we need
to do something to prevent the possibility of focus just disappearing
when this happens?  Although I'm not exactly sure what "sensible"
behaviour means in this case-- perhaps just moving focus to the next
available sensitive widget on the toolbar.

Cheeri,
Calum.