[g-a-devel]Questions regarding key nav for multiline text entries

Hi,

This is with respect to the key navigation proposal
at http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gap/keynav/gtk_text.html
for multi-line text field.

1. Navigate out Ctrl+Tab : Here it mentions that Ctrl+Tab may be broken
   for testgtk. I looked at the sources for testgtk and found that it
   is using gtk_text_new() instead of gtk_text_view_new(). So i think
   this is OK since GtkText is deprecated and is being replaced with
   GtkTextView. gtk-demo uses GtkTextView and there it is working.

2. Ctrl+Up/Down : I think Havoc has fixed this problem as part of bug
#53934.

3. Ctrl+PgUp/PgDown : I think this is also working. Tested by reducing the
   size of the "TextView" window that pops up while clicking "Text Widget"
   in gtk-demo.
4. Shift+Ctrl+Up/Down arrows : This also seems to work except that sometimes
   you need to press it twice. Is that the problem reported there?

5. Ctrl+/ is supposed to select all text. Now if the user presses Ctrl+\
   can the cursor position shift to the start of the text view? Is this
   the expected behaviour?

Please let me know if i have overloooked something here.

Thanks,
Jayaraj