[g-a-devel]SdtAudioControl - Accessibility

Hi All,
    I request you to comment on the Accessibility related issues for
SdtAudioControl application.

    I believe that on Solaris, SdtAudioControl is the proposed replacement
for gmix application.
    I think SdtAudioControl is written entirely in Java and its User
Interface is made up of  Java
    swing components.
    e.g. components like JButton, JScrollPane, etc. These swing components
would have built-in
   accessibility. Hence I think no work needs to be done from accessibility
perspective.
   Pls correct me if I've missed something.

Regards,
Parag

Information contained in this E-MAIL being proprietary to Wipro Limited
is 'privileged' and 'confidential' and intended for use only by the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. You are notified that any
use, copying or dissemination of the information contained in the E-MAIL
in any manner whatsoever is strictly prohibited.