RE: [g-a-devel]Notebook's selection interface ...

Michael,

I guess you are talking about selecting the table-cells in GtkTreeView
(subject indicates Notebook:)

I mailed a couple of days back on this and here is Padraig's response -

/* quote */
We have implemented the function add_row_selection from AtkTable in
gailtreeview.c. My recollection is that GtkTreeView does not allow the
selection of individual cells, only an entire row so we do not implement
add_selection.
/* quote */

This is what I observed during my testing - the selection expands and
collapses the 'TreeView' cells in gtk-demo (that's the last item in the
GtkTreeView in the main dialog). I think this is what Padraig means on
having add_selection implemented on the 'entire row'.

Cheers,
Mukund.