[g-a-devel]Notebook's selection interface ...

So,

	After being told that the selection interface was the way to go for
selecting tree / list view items I wrote a chunk more code in at-poke.

	So - if you fire up HEAD at-poke, and poke at gtk-demo's main tree view
by changing the selection one notices that neither the selection, nor
the source view updates when I call AccessibleSelection_selectChild ().

	So, neither an action to emit 'row_activated' nor tracking the
selection :-)

	I'm assuming now that the AccessibleTable code will handle the
tree's selection ( in the conventional a group of highlighted things sense )
and the AccessibleSelection interface will handle which one is currently
active ?

	So ...