Re: [g-a-devel]activate action for GtkEntry...

Hi Padraig,

On Wed, 2002-03-20 at 11:30, Padraig O'Briain wrote:
> I am at a slight disadvantage in that I do not have a copy of Nautilus to run.

	Any GtkEntry that has client code listening for the 'activate' signal
would be fine.

> My understanding is that the "activate" signal for a GtkEntry which is emitted
> when the Enter key is pressed, activates the default widget in the window.
> (gtk_entry_real_activate_widget() calls gtk_window_activate_default())

	Quite possibly - but AFAIK people also programmatticaly listen for this
signal and then do things when the location is 'activated' - ie. to
avoid having to have an "Ok really do it" button wherever a GtkEntry is
used.

> If we needed an 'activate' action would we not need it on the AtkObject
> corresponding to the window?

	If there is such an AtkObject, but perhaps I'm confused,