Re: [g-a-devel]activate action for GtkEntry...

Michael,

I am at a slight disadvantage in that I do not have a copy of Nautilus to run.

My understanding is that the "activate" signal for a GtkEntry which is emitted
when the Enter key is pressed, activates the default widget in the window.
(gtk_entry_real_activate_widget() calls gtk_window_activate_default())

If we needed an 'activate' action would we not need it on the AtkObject
corresponding to the window?

I do not recall the rationale for not creating actions for this scenario.
Perhaps Bill or Marc could chip in.

Padraig