[g-a-devel]Glade a11y support

Hi,

I've just committed Glade support for loading & saving relations, so
Glade now handles the name & description ATK properties, action
descriptions, and relations. (It doesn't generate code for relations
yet.)

I haven't tested it much yet, so I suggest you try out exactly what you
want to do for the demo to make sure it all works. I'll test it out a
bit more today.

These things are not finished in Glade so avoid using them:

 o GnomeApp.
 o Menubars in GNOME apps. If you really need a menubar you'll have to
   compile Glade without Gnome support.
 o Cut & Paste.
 o Radio groups in menus and toolbars. (Radio buttons should be OK.)
 o Table captions don't work.

Damon