RE: [g-a-devel]GtkNotebook ...
- From: Michael Meeks <michael ximian com>
- To: mukund rajagopalan wipro com
- Cc: 'Padraig O'Briain' <Padraig Obriain sun com>, 'accessibility mailing list' <gnome-accessibility-devel gnome org>
- Subject: RE: [g-a-devel]GtkNotebook ...
- Date: 18 Mar 2002 17:48:25 +0000
On Mon, 2002-03-18 at 12:22, Mukund wrote:
> The output using the text tool that am developing now on gtk-demo's main
Oh; I'm missing that in at-poke, I havn't done the selection thing yet.
> The 'selection' is implemented on page-tab-list, which parents 'Info'
> and 'Source' page-tabs. So I think this isn't a bug. Padraig ?
Yes - I had never really considered doing it like that.
> As an aside, I find that most of the accessible names aren't set (not
> NULL though).
Yes - this is not a problem (it seems) for things that implement
GtkText, neither is it for fillers.
Also - I think you'd do better to work with me on at-poke really, since
it's already somewhat drastically better at tree display than
test-simple ever was - although we need it to generate textual reports I
mmeeks gnu org <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot
] [Thread Prev