Re: [g-a-devel]Accessibility for GDialog

Hi Padraig,
My comments are inlined.

Marc, can you please let me know if for the following
option of GDialog, AtkRelation (ATK_RELATION_MEMBER_OF)
is required.

In this option, buttons are used to present a list of
choices to the user in the form of a menu.

Thanks 'n Regards
Muktha

> > > What do you intend setting for the aaccessible name and description?
> > >

> > The accessible name can be 'Gdialog entry' and the
> > description can be 'Enter the text'.
>
> Are we discussing the GtkEntry widget here?

Yes, it is the GtkEntry.

> How is the <text> specified in the command above presented to the user?

The <text> is presented as GtkLabel.