RE: [g-a-devel]AccessibleImage ...

Michael,

>  void
>  AccessibleImage_getImagePosition (AccessibleImage *obj,
>                                    long int *x,
>                                    long int *y,
>                                    AccessibleCoordType ctype);
>
>  void
>  AccessibleImage_getImageExtents (AccessibleImage *obj,
>  				 long int *x,
>  				 long int *y,
>  				 long int *width,
>  				 long int *height,
>  				 AccessibleCoordType ctype);
>
>  	And how these differ from the AtkComponent interface
>  methods of similar
>  names ? and if that is useful.

I see it makes a difference in this scenario: When a button has an image
the ATK component interface provides the boundary of the button whereas
the Image's interface provides the boundary of the image within the
button.

Just trying to validate my understanding so Bill is the best person to
answer :)

Cheers,
Mukund.