[g-a-devel]Re: at-spi bridge patch ...

>Subject: at-spi bridge patch ...
>From: Michael Meeks <michael ximian com>
>To: Bill Haneman <bill haneman sun com>
>Date: 13 Mar 2002 15:07:46 +0000
>
>Hi Bill,
>
>	It turns out there was some bit-rot and oddness going on in the bridge,
>this patch fixes it and makes it work with the gnome-program stuff I've
>just committed. Hooks for libgail-gnome to follow.
>
>	May I commit ?
>
>		Michael.

Looks good, please commit :-)

-Bill

p.s. - what's the plan for how we bootstrap in the
non-GTK+-only environment (i.e. for libs other than
gail and atk-bridge, where we will use GTK_MODULES ?)

and what of the out-of-process component cases, where
we want to ignore atk-bridge and use libgail-gnome
instead?

------
Bill Haneman x19279
Gnome Accessibility / Batik SVG Toolkit