[g-a-devel]Accessibility for gprocview

Hi,
I am looking at providing accessibility to gprocview.

The main window of gprocview consists of the following :
1. GtkLabel 'Filter' and  GtkEntry for the same.
    GtkLabel 'Sample' and  GtkSpinButton for the same.
    GtkLabel 'View' and GtkOptionMenu for the same.
     I intend to set up the AtkRelation between the labels
     and the corresponding widgets.
2. The information about the processes is displayed in a
     GtkTreeview. The information displayed here depends
     on what the user enters in the 'Filter' entry.
      I intend to set up AtkRelation (CONTROLLER_FOR ,
      CONTROLLED_BY)between the filter entry
     and the tree view.

Would like to get your valuable comments on this.

Thanks 'n Regards
Muktha