[g-a-devel]Accessibility for Fish Applet

Hi,
I am looking at fish applet in terms of accessibility.

My observations are:

Fortune Dialog Window: (The Window in which quotes are displayed)
---------------------
1) On clicking the fish applet icon in the panel a GtkDialog pops up to
display the quotes. The quotes are displayed in the GtkTextView widget
and it has AtkComponent and AtkText interface implemented. The
GtkTextView widget is embedded to the GtkScrolled Window, which in turn
packed to GtkDialog widget. The GtkDialog widet also has a GtkButton
which has AtkAction interface implemented and I beleive no more
AtkInterfaces are required for this fortune dialog window,

2) Accessible Description has to be set for the GtkTextView widget as
"GNOME Fish Says" or something better:-)

Property Box:
------------
1) AtkRelation has to be set between GtkEntry Boxes and GtkLabels in the
property box,

2) AtkRelation has to be set between GtkSpin Buttons and GtkLabels,

3) The property box has a custom widget GnomePixmapEntry through which
the animation file can be selected and previewed. It's part of
libgnomeui and I suppose that it will be accessible once the library is
made accessible.

Key navigation:
1) Property Box can be navigated through Tab Keys and Arrow keys.

2) Fortune dialog window is navigable through Tab key,

A tooltip for the fish applet is required.

Is there anything else that needs to be done for making the fish applet
accessible?
Please point out if I've overlooked something.

Thanks & Regards,
Raj.