Re: [g-a-devel]Accessibility for Fish Applet

Rajkumar Sivasamy wrote:

> Hi,
> I am looking at fish applet in terms of accessibility.

As a great fan of the fish applet, I am delighted that Wanda is
being made accessible.

However I wouldn't spend too much time on this one.  Sounds like
it's 90% done without the tweaks.

I would limit the changes to:

set the accessible name to "Wanda the GNOME fish"
(substituting the 'name' for Wanda, since the user can
name the fish something else).

set the accessible description to:
"Wanda the GNOME fish, a contemporary oracle."
again, substituting for "wanda".

I would not bother with the animation stuff at this time.
Even the AtkRelation work might be hard to justify, but if you
can do it in a few minutes, then go for it.

-Bill