Re: [g-a-devel]A doubt regarding keyboard tooltip mode.

Hi Narayana,

I have being looking at the test program testgtk in gtk+/tests. It does not seem
to behave as you describe.

My recollection is that when in tooltip mode the tooltip for the focused widget
is shown. See code in gtk_tooltips_event_handler() in gtk+/gtktooltips.c.

What program are you using which has the behaviour you describe?

Padraig