[g-a-devel]A doubt regarding keyboard tooltip mode.

Hi,

Currently, Ctrl+F1 sets the keyboard tooltip mode. Subsequently,
tooltips
are shown for focussed component as the focus is moved around.

If focus is moved to a different component with the mouse, the tooltip
is not
shown for the widget. It is understandable that keyboard tooltip mode is
set
so tooltips can not be displayed with mouse focus.  Mouse focus shows
the
tooltips only when keyboard tooltip mode is exited by pressing Ctrl+F1
once
again.

My question is can we make the tooltips appear with mouse focus also,
when keyboard tooltip mode is set.  I was a bit confused when tooltip is
not
displayed when I moved mouse focus to a widget. Later I remembered that
I set keyboard tooltip mode and exited from that mode.
It may be true with other users also.

Is it possible to allow the display of tooltips with mouse focus when
keyboard
tooltip mode is set.?

Regards,
Narayana.

Information contained in this E-MAIL being proprietary to Wipro Limited
is 'privileged' and 'confidential' and intended for use only by the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. You are notified that any
use, copying or dissemination of the information contained in the E-MAIL
in any manner whatsoever is strictly prohibited.