[g-a-devel]Atk text interface for Stock Ticker applet

Hi,

For the stock ticker applet I want to implement
AtkText interface and a factory for gtk_drawing_area
to read the scrolled text (Stock Information) by an AT.

In the applet, drawing area is created and then added to
the container 'frame'. This frame is packed with the
vertical box along with the scroll buttons (left and right).
This vertical box is added to the PanelApplet container.

Widget Hierarchy :
PanelApplet
    +----------VBox
                      +-------Frame
                                    +--------GtkDrawingArea

The stock text is written on the drawing area using
gdk calls.

The ferret output for the "stock text display area" shows
Widget Name                 - PanelApplet
Accessible Type             - Gail Container
Parent Accessible Type  - GailWindow

Please comment if I am right or wrong in selecting
gtk_drawing_area as the widget to provide Atk Text
interface. If I am right how does AT gets the handle
for the gtk_drawing_area and how to test ?.

Regards
Jagadeesh

Information contained in this E-MAIL being proprietary to Wipro Limited
is 'privileged' and 'confidential' and intended for use only by the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. You are notified that any
use, copying or dissemination of the information contained in the E-MAIL
in any manner whatsoever is strictly prohibited.