Re: [g-a-devel]Accessibility for clock applet

Marc, in the clock applet already there is an option for enabling and disabling
the tooltip. This tooltip will actually show the date. So I think explicitly
setting accessible description as "clock" will be useful, ensuring that the
description is always set for the disabled peoples.

Thanks,
Pasupathi