[g-a-devel]Accessibility for Menu Bar Applet

Hello,

I am trying to provide acessibility to Menu Bar Applet
(panel-menu-applet) that uses mainly GTK Widgets and has no Custom
widgets. Key Nav issues were raised in this list earlier and is now
tracked as bug #72952 in bugzilla.

Please comment on the following accessibility changes I plan to add to
the Panel-Menu-Applet.

1. The menus (e.g., Application, Actions, Workspaces etc) in the main
applet menu shell need consistent tooltips. Currently only the
"Preferences" menu has a tooltip.

The Panel-Menu-Applet can be customised via the "Menu Bar Properties" &
The "Add" (menu items to applet) dialogs. Here,

2. ATK Relation can be provided for:
a. Relating the label (used for description) to the buttons in the "Add"
Dialog.
b. Relate all instances of label/widget pairs where the label describes
the widget. The widgets are mainly GtkEntry and 1 spin button.

3. Provide for different widgets(mainly button) in various dialogs for
better description.

Please do point out if I have overlooked something.

Regards,
Hema.

Information contained in this E-MAIL being proprietary to Wipro Limited
is 'privileged' and 'confidential' and intended for use only by the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. You are notified that any
use, copying or dissemination of the information contained in the E-MAIL
in any manner whatsoever is strictly prohibited.