[g-a-devel]How to provide atkrelation thru glade2 file?

Hi,
   As a part of providing accessibility to the profterm application I
had added the following tags in the glade (2.0) xml file :

<accessibility>
   <atkrelation target="profile-name" type="labelled_by" />
</accessibility>

In the Ferret output I could see that relation name is set to NULL but
the  target object name is set correctly as "profile-name".
I think the problem is that  atk_relation_type_for_name () returns NULL.

Kindly let me know what the problem is?

Thanks,
Pasupathi