Re: [g-a-devel] AtkInterfaces for gnome-about

> you are attempting to do. Are you attempting to report the
> names of the
> contributors on the screen as the name of some AtkObject?

Yes, that's what am trying to do. And this is my plan but am not sure if
this is the right approach -

Am trying to setup a ATK object for this drawing area and expose the
names to the AT via atk_object_get_name interface. Meaning, provide
*all* the contributors' names in *one string* to the AT. [ As against
exposing each name as a AtkObject and a child of the drawing area. (As
the names scroll in the drawing area) ]

Now, I have the following questions in mind -

(1) Should I override the parent's AtkObject interface ? In the case of
GtkDrawingArea, it's GailWidget.

(2) If not, I will have to create a new Atk object for this widget and
expose the information through it.

(3) In both the cases, now that the widget doesn't gain focus, where
will I setup the atk object. In other words, how will the AT get to the
atk object ? Should I make the widget emit some event (grab_focus) ?
(this seems to work but Ferret doesn't recognize the event, however).

Thanks,
Deepa.

Information contained in this E-MAIL being proprietary to Wipro Limited
is 'privileged' and 'confidential' and intended for use only by the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. You are notified that any
use, copying or dissemination of the information contained in the E-MAIL
in any manner whatsoever is strictly prohibited.