Re: [g-a-devel] AtkInterfaces for gnome-about

Deepa,

The GtkDrawingArea widget cannot receive focus. If you look at
gtk_drawing_area-realize() you will see that its GdkWindow does not receive
mouse events. This explains why clicking on it does not cause it to be shown in
ferret.

I have not been following this thread very closely so I am not sure what exactly
you are attempting to do. Are you attempting to report the names of the
contributors on the screen as the name of some AtkObject?

Padraig