Re: [g-a-devel]How to make my gnopernicus work?

Hi Muktha,

Gnopernicus didn't work even after I set proper env value in LD_LIBRARY_PATH and GNOME_ACCESSIBILITY.

Due to a config error, I occasionally run 'rm -rf .gconf*' and 'rm -rf .gnome*' in my home dir.
Now gnopernicus works fine now!

Many thanks!
Simford

muktha wrote:
Hi Simford,

Simford Dong wrote:

(gnopernicus:1108): Gnome-WARNING **: Accessibility: failed to find
module 'libgail-gnome' which is needed to make this application accessible
GTK Accessibility Module initialized

(gnopernicus:1108): Gnome-WARNING **: Accessibility: failed to find
module 'libatk-bridge' which is needed to make this application accessible

The problem here is that the libgail and libatk-bridge modules are not being found. You can try by
setting the LD_LIBRARY_PATH to the place where the modules are installed (lib/gtk-2.0/modules) and
also set GNOME_ACCESSIBILITY=1.

HTH
Muktha