Re: [g-a-devel]How to make my gnopernicus work?

Hi Simford,

Simford Dong wrote:

> (gnopernicus:1108): Gnome-WARNING **: Accessibility: failed to find
> module 'libgail-gnome' which is needed to make this application accessible
> GTK Accessibility Module initialized
>
> (gnopernicus:1108): Gnome-WARNING **: Accessibility: failed to find
> module 'libatk-bridge' which is needed to make this application accessible

The problem here is that the libgail and libatk-bridge modules are not being found. You can try by
setting the LD_LIBRARY_PATH to the place where the modules are installed (lib/gtk-2.0/modules) and
also set GNOME_ACCESSIBILITY=1.

HTH
Muktha