[g-a-devel]How to make my gnopernicus work?

Hi All,

I am a newbie on hacking gnopernicus.
In Redhat 7.3, I downloaded the gnome desktop from
http://host131.cobalt.com/gap/Linux-builds/gnome-2.0-20021203.tgz
The original gnopernicus in /opt/gnome-2.0/bin can be launched successfully.

Then I cvsed checkout the source code from cvs.gnome.org, built and
installed into /opt/gnome-2.0.
The new gnopernicus can be launched and but complains:

[simford centercourt simford]$ gnopernicus

(gnopernicus:1108): Gnome-WARNING **: Accessibility: failed to find
module 'libgail-gnome' which is needed to make this application accessible
GTK Accessibility Module initialized

(gnopernicus:1108): Gnome-WARNING **: Accessibility: failed to find
module 'libatk-bridge' which is needed to make this application accessible

**********************
* SCREEN READER CORE *
**********************

(srcore:1109): Gnome-WARNING **: Accessibility: failed to find module
'libgail-gnome' which is needed to make this application accessible
GTK Accessibility Module initialized

(srcore:1109): Gnome-WARNING **: Accessibility: failed to find module
'libatk-bridge' which is needed to make this application accessible

** Braille Monitor initialization succeded for 127.0.0.1 host on port 7000.
   To see something you must have Braille Monitor server started.
   To change one or more settings use gconf-editor tool.
     Changes must be maded in .../apps/gnopernicus/config/BrlMon.

** Remote Braille Device initialization succeded for 127.0.0.1 host on
port 7096.
   To see something you must have remote server started.
   To change one or more settings use gconf-editor tool.
     Changes must be maded in .../apps/gnopernicus/config/Remote.

(brlmonitor:1110): Gnome-WARNING **: Accessibility: failed to find
module 'libgail-gnome' which is needed to make this application accessible
GTK Accessibility Module initialized

(brlmonitor:1110): Gnome-WARNING **: Accessibility: failed to find
module 'libatk-bridge' which is needed to make this application accessible
Atempting to activate OAFIID:GNOME_Speech_SynthesisDriver_Festival:proto0.2.
Activation of server
OAFIID:GNOME_Speech_SynthesisDriver_Festival:proto0.2 succeeded.
Driver name: Festival GNOME Speech Driver
Atempting to activate OAFIID:GNOME_Speech_SynthesisDriver_Viavoice:proto0.2.

**MESSAGE**:brlmon:Waiting for data on port UDP 7000

Activation of server
OAFIID:GNOME_Speech_SynthesisDriver_Viavoice:proto0.2 failed.

** Speech initialization succeded.

** ERROR **: file orbit-small.c: line 415 (orbit_small_demarshal):
assertion failed: (ret != NULL)
aborting...

When I move up/down with arrow keys in the main window of gnopernicus,
nothing is display in the braille monitor.

Who can tell me what is the problem of my gnopernicus? Or maybe my gnome desktop?

Best regards,
Simford