Re: [g-a-devel]gnopernicus robustness and a11y tools in the GNOME2.2 release

Sorry to follow-up to my self, but I should clarify:

> There are some efforts underway in the second category for gnopernicus,
> I think, but even if the developers at BAUM who are doing the lion's
> share of the work

(I meant 'engineering work', not documentation; I believe (though of
course I may have misunderstood) that BAUM has expressed some hesitation
regarding user-level documentation.  Personally I don't find their
English communication in any way deficient.)

:-)

best regards,

-Bill